Wednesday 14 April 2010

Day 2 of editing- ive added the old research footage into the trailer and its looking really good but ive put most of it before my cresendo part, i experimented just after the equilibrium and right before the cresendo so the part of the trailer that builds the suspense and tension. i added a scene where you see glimspes of the 'deranged student' then red colouring effects and tempo adjustments on the old research footage of me walking around my friends house i took off all the sound from the scenes and added a cresendo heart beat which beats harder and faster as the scenes progress and ive smoothed the scenes down with transitions. me, my group and sir are very pleased with what we have at the momment.
for the cresendo part i added 2 clips of me zooming up on surrealist pictures in my friends house, with them naturally being scary all i did was darken the frames and add a demonic yell as its zooming in, those come directly after the scary jumpy bit and right before the running scenes all together it looks really good and it all compliments each other.

i do believe my group could have contributed more toward the editting but i trust them with the magazine and the poster.

1 comment: