Thursday 25 March 2010

Mountsfield park (location 1)- I live near a park which I no very well and I’ve also been there a lot at night with friends and I can personally tell you that the sound of something you’re unfamiliar with will scare you no matter who you are in this park, my personal experiences here has most definitely influenced me toward using it in my trailer. There’s a woodland part that looks good for a 'Blair witch project' type trailer which I have filmed its good because of the levels of the ground and angle of the trees and gaps within the bushes etc this means I can achieve many different shots which is relevant to horror, this is a perfect location to set my horror trailer. The darkness and woodland suggests horror. There are a lot of open plains as well which looks good for people running away on simply just a shot of the landscape. Many abandoned toilets/houses/areas etc all good for horror. below is an image of the woodland part of Mountsfield.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete